miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009

^^ welcome! ^^



Hi! welcome to the blog of Mr. Castle XD seriously speaking my name is Mauricio Antonio Castillo Jorquera, i am 19 years old and study veterinary medicine in the University of Chile. Currently living in Santiago with my sister and brother-in-law but i am from Talca city, located in the Seventh Region.

Some of my hobbies are watch tv mainly The History Channel and be a long time in the PC wasting time jajaj. Also i like watch anime and read manga!!! and when travelig to talca i like go to my friends and go somewhere.

this is first time i have a blog ^^ I think in this way can learn a little more than English although I would like to learn Japanese :D greetings! good bye!

6 comentarios:

  1. hi mauricio:how have you been? is a good idea learn japanese. Do you know to say any word in this language?.
    well, your blog is very nice,its color is like mine.
    see you, bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello big poncio¡¡¡ jajjaja, is a joke.

    remember you owe me an ice cream.

    take care.
    kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi PokeCio!!
    how are you??!!
    i hope stay very good!!!
    and study!!!

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! naruto jaja, how are you?!

    If you learn to talk japanese, you can teach me jaja!!
    well, I hope we can see in classes
    bye!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi,do you like naruto? I hope that the re-transmit Chilevision.
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello mr Castle xD...i hope you are well....
    not pass much time in your computer jajajaa
    good luck in the test!!!


    i hope your visit in my blog!!

    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar